Latest Press Releases
Click here, if you would like to browse the press release archive.
Ad hoc Releases
Ad hoc releases are regulatory announcements which must be published immediately pursuant to an obligation based on German Securities Trading Law (§ 15 WpHG). This law requires an issuer of a publicly listed stock to release important news on the Company, which is not public knowledge, immediately, if - due to its effects on the financial situation or the general business development of the Company - the news might have a substantial influence on the share price. This is intended to prevent that news with relevance to the share price are only known to "insiders", who might use this knowledge to their advantage.
- Feb. 4, 2004: LION to Revise Policy on Timing of Revenue Recognition for Software Licenses and Announces Preliminary Q3 Results
- Dec. 15, 2003: Friedrich von Bohlen steps down
- Nov. 5, 2003: LION Aims for Break Even in Q4 Despite Continuous Difficult Business Conditions
- August 1, 2003: LION Expects to Break Even in The Fourth Quarter Despite Receding Sales
- Oct, 21 2002: LION bioscience AG Revises Outlook for FY 2003
- Sept, 06 2002: LION bioscience Discontinues Drug Discovery Business As Planned to Focus on Core IT Expertise
- Mar, 18 2002: Martin Hollenhorst to Become New CFO of LION bioscience AG
- Mar, 14 2002: LION bioscience AG and GeneProt, Inc., Team Up for Better Proteomics Integration
- Feb, 07 2002: LION bioscience AG Announces Sale of its Shareholdings in Tripos Inc.
- Jan, 31 2002: LION bioscience AG Announces Completion of the Acquisition of NetGenics Inc.
- Jan, 15 2002: LION bioscience AG to Acquire NetGenics Inc.
- Nov, 28 2001: IBM and LION bioscience AG Announce Alliance for Faster Drug Discovery
| || |