Dear LION customers and friends,
Welcome to the second issue of the LION newsletter and many thanks for the great feedback about this new service. We have also recently introduced an eSeminar series allowing you to participate in online events without any travel. Stay informed and learn more about our offerings and how our customers are improving their drug discovery process.
Feel free to share this information with your colleagues and continue to send us your feedback.
Dr. Daniel Keesman
CBO LION bioscience AG
LION bioscience AG
Waldhofer Strasse 98
69123 Heidelberg, Germany
Your feedback is always appreciated.
Events and Conferences
- DDT 2003, Boston, August 2003 Review
- Drug Discovery Technology, Singapore, November 3-5, 2003
- eCheminformatics - Applications of Cheminformatics to Drug Discovery, November 12, 2003
- FT Global Biotech Conference, London, November 12-13, 2003
- German Equity Forum Fall 2003, Frankfurt, November 26-27, 2003
- Join the European Seminar series in November in Munich, Paris, Cambridge or Copenhagen:
"Scalable Data Integration" and
"In Silico ADME Solutions for Lead Optimization"
Free Online eSeminars
Managing proprietary structures and features with SRS 3D
November 6, 2003
LION Target Engine™ - Live Demonstration
November 13, 2003
Integration of third party applications in LION Target Engine™. The GeneSpring Showcase
December 11, 2003
Workshops and Trainings