SRS Evolution is a bioinformatics platform into which all internal, external and third party data can be seamlessly integrated with the standard bioinformatics analysis tools. This platform enables the user to query all relevant data from a single user interface and launch any analysis tool without the need to cut and paste data between separate interfaces.
Data from internal and external sources can be queried, connected, and combined together to enable scientists to fully exploit and understand the value of internally generated data regardless of format. This ensures that target identification and validation research can be effectively carried out from a single tool and no relevant data is omitted from the decision making process.
SRS Evolution provides a package of products, which delivers all the functionality needed by target identification and validation departments.
• SRS 7.1 – the most widely used data integration system
• SRS Relational – providing access to relational data
• SRS 3D – integration and display of 3D protein structures
• SRS PRISMA – automated download and formatting of data
• SRS Objects – APIs for software developers
Optional modules for SRS:
• SRS GeneSpring® Connector - integration of expression analysis tools
• SRS Gateway for Oracle® - enables Oracle users to exploit SRS
data with SQL. NEW
• Support and Professional Services